Monday, November 5, 2007

Brought over from the old site - 11/3/06

Ohio Governor's Race

I heard a Ken Blackwell ad on the radio, today. It claimed that he was endorsed by the Cleveland Plain Dealer.....I know The Plain Dealer.....It's probably the left-most leaning paper in Ohio...so I was a bit suspicious. It turns out that The Plain Dealer has endorsed Ted Strickland....not Blackwell. hmmm....

Hmmmm is right - if you read the fine print on the TV version of the same ad - The Plain Dealer apparently did endorse him in a race a few years ago????

I'm sorry, but that is just too much for me. I personally do not like Ted Strickland's proposed policies all that much. But, for me, Blackwell has demonstrated, via this set of ads, that he most likely lacks the maturity to lead any state, much less the one in which I live.


No comments: